OTTIMO was established on the 8th January 2018 by a group of likeminded individuals who have a long history of involvement in the motorcycle industry.
The company was set up with the intent of providing the end users a well rounded user experience thru practical, stylish and cost effective products while being environtmental friendly.
The company aims to use it’s pool of local talents and experience combined with effective quality management and good local and overseas supplier management to achieve best possible cost quality performance ratio.
Despite being a 100% Malaysian company, we wanted to project a more global brand name, hence the word ‘OTTIMO’, which in Italian, carries the meaning ‘Excellent’, ‘Great’, ‘Optimal’, ‘First rate’.
Mr. Chong Kian Boon
- Degree In Accountancy (AIA, ACCA)
- Over 20 years experience as Head of Company supplying electro mechanical automotive components for 2nd Tier suppliers of PROTON and PERODUA
Mr. Roslee Bin Baharom
- Degree in Industrial Design (UITM)
- Over 20 years experience in styling design, clay modelling, product research
- Former Head of Styling for one of the motorcycle O.E.Ms in Malaysia
Mr. Clarence Chai
- Degree in Business Studies (Hastings College, UK)
- Over 30 years experience in financial services and 2 years as COO of Sales & Marketing for one of the motorcycle O.E.Ms in Malaysia
Mr. Wan Shahar Bin Wan Teh
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Kobe Univ.)
- Over 22 years experience in process design, mechanical design, project management & coordination
- Former Head of R&D for one of the motorcycle O.E.Ms in Malaysia
Mr. Khairul Anuar Bin Hamid
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing (UTM)
- Over 14 years experience in mechanical design, CAE, product data management & homologation
- Former Head of Engineering Services for one of the motorcycle O.E.Ms in Malaysia
Mr. Amran Bin Murad
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (POLIMAS)
- Over 18 years experience in engine design, component & bike testing
- Former Head of Engine Design & Testing for one of the motorcycle O.E.Ms in Malaysia
Mr. Ang Luck Hup
- Certificate In Electrical Power (JBE)
- Over 20 years experience in production & logistics environment
- Has been actively involved in the manufacturing & supply of automotive components